Thread: Light Schedule Transmit issue & Incorrect values in myghl for dosing pumps

Default Light Schedule Transmit issue & Incorrect values in myghl for dosing pumps

Hi All,

I'm hoping somebody will be able you help. I currently suffering from a few glitches within my profilux/mitras and myghl.

A few weeks ago I noticed that the saved disc item in myghl had changed colour to amber. A little while later I also noticed that the doser settings for channels 1 – 4 (doser 2.0) did not correspond to what the profilux was saying (see attached). I attempted to amend the setting using myghl but the values did not update as expected and myghl did not produce any error messages. I have attempted to re-verify my device in myghl but it doesn’t appear to do anything when I press the button?

I decided to update the firmware on my profilux 3.1 to see whether the fault was present because of a previous firmware version. Whilst performing this update my computer decided to take a vacation….. and consequently the firmware update was interrupted. I used the flashing tool and followed the instruction as per the emergency firmware update manual (via usb/jumper/reset button option) and everything appeared to be working correctly. Luckily I had taken a backup of both my setting and sensor settings and upload these to the profilux. The settings upload file gave me an error message, which unfortunately I didn’t make a note of, but it was something to do with not being able to upload the sensor settings because they were made in a previous firmware version prior to 6.26 (I think). I have tried to unassigned and reassign the doser 2 to my pab devices. I have also updated the firmware on the doser 2 to the latest version but this still hasn’t fixed the issue. The profilux appears to be dosing correctly as per the schedule, but if I access it via myghl the setting are completely wrong.

In addition to this, I noticed that my Mitras schedule appears to have reverted back to a previous version? I communicate to the mitras via the PWC card. I re transmitted my current light schedule back to the mitras but even though profilux message confirms that everything have updated correctly, the light schedule is still appearing as my old one. I have upgraded the firmware on both my pendants to the latest version and re assigned the channels to match the same frequency as my profilux. I have also assigned a unique channel to each device and ensured that the pendants have been set to slave mode. This still did not fix the problem! When I’m in the light schedule tool and create a new light setting I’m able to select a specific light colour and brightness and click the “output directly to lamp” both pendants will change colour as specified. If I select the option to transmit schedule to pendant the lights do not appear to update correctly.

I have attempted to manual transmit the schedule to a pendant after change the mode to “master” and this doesn’t appear to work either. It almost like the profilux has uploaded a light schedule that I’m unable to update/overwrite.

Does anybody have any suggestions on why this has happened and how to fix it please.

Thanks for your time

Ben
    Attached Images Attached Images

the dosing settings are not compatible from 6.26->6.29, in order to increase accuracy and to add features we had to make huge changes
    -> unfortunately you need to enter the needed settings

are there differences in the dosing settings you see in GCC and myGHL? if so I tell the myGHL deartment to investigate this

about the Mitras - I don't understand what you are writing

If I select the option to transmit schedule to pendant the lights do not appear to update correctly.
    ProfiLux 3 is the master and the LX are the slaves, right?
    then you transmit the schedule not to the pendant (they do nothing on their own, they follow the P3 commands), they are transmitted to the P3 illumination channels

It almost like the profilux has uploaded a light schedule that I’m unable to update/overwrite.
    this is not possible
    the P3 always uploads the actual settings he has in his memory (for the LX: in the 9 illumiantion channels)

so the Mitras react on the light composer manual operation when connected with P3? then the wireless connection is correct

as said, I have problems to understand, maybe you can describe your problem in other words
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.