Thread: Control multiple mitras lightbars

Default Control multiple mitras lightbars

Hi!

Im wondering about the controllingcapabilities of the lightbar. If i connect it to the profilux can i control all the channels? Lets say i buy 3 lightbars and connect them to one driver. The antic has 7 channel. Will i have 21 channels (7x3) or 7?
    And there is only one controlconnector on the profilux. What if i want lets say 10 lightbars on 4 different drivers?

Im wondering about the controllingcapabilities of the lightbar. If i connect it to the profilux can i control all the channels? Lets say i buy 3 lightbars and connect them to one driver. The antic has 7 channel. Will i have 21 channels (7x3) or 7?
    You will have seven controllable channels. Uf you mix different lightbars like daylight and deep actinic you will have the sum of all different channels i.e. daylicht has 6 chanels, deep actinic has 8 channels, 4 channels of that are the same, so you have 6+8-4= 10 different chanels

And there is only one controlconnector on the profilux. What if i want lets say 10 lightbars on 4 different drivers?
    You need a Mitras-Lightbar-ProfiLux-ActiveSplitter and the cable to connect all splitters to one RS232. All channels will react simultaneous.

Ok so if i buy the splitter all the bars will behave like you said above? If I mix them each ledcolour will be one channel each?

Skickat från min E6553 via Tapatalk