Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GHL Mitras lx 6100HV strange behaviour?

Please email your Mitras setting file to: support@ghlusa.com

We can check your light program and see if anything needs to be changed.

Hi vinny

I have manged to send the light composer project I am using, its practically the default one with just the royal blue after 19:00 set to off rather than 2%.

Also I constructed my own test project using the Create New Empty project option on the light composer, this just consisted of only the royal blue chanell set to
    a arbitary 28% for 15minutes and then off , ie at 0%. The royal blue turned off after 15 minute and only for them to turn back on into that same problem i am having .
    It would seem the light has a problem with the moon light program keeps defaulting back and either I don't know the procedure how to turn it off ( which is strange because i have looked at every option available under the program and there is nothing to indicate this) or there is problem with the electronics.

thanks you

kind regards

After creating your light program, are you transmitting those settings to all LED channels, then saving your settings?

Even when you disable the moonlight simulation, you will need to transmit those settings to all illumination channels for the changes to go into effect.

Hi vinny

sorry for the late reply, yes I transmit them to the lamp and then it gives me a popup text boxes telling me do you want to overwrite your current settings and write these setting to mitras which I press ok. Then from the top of the Mitras controller program, there is a option to save your setting which i also press. But these blue lights just don't turn off and I have given up using this light and have had to remove the light from my tank and put up some emergency lights in the mean time while this issue is sorted out.

Thanks
    Last edited by SPSQueen; 10.09.2016 at 04:58.

Hi

I am still waiting for GHL to send me a replacement light, I have not heard from anybody and I have been waiting patiently. The last promised date from GHl was last Tuesday and nothing yet.

The emails I send to GHL are not answered, I feel abandoned somewhat. I am not sure what is going on at GHL but could somebody
    please help me. I don't want to escalate this but I have been waiting for over a month very patiently to fix this issue, since in our hobby our tanks cant go without light for so long. The current temporary lights over my tank are nowhere near enough for my corals.

Please could somebody help

Thanks

Hi,

We're sorry you feel abandoned, but as noted in the email, our staff was away for a trade show last week and recently returned. We will check the file and notify you if the fixture needs to be shipped for further inspection. We will keep you updated via email.

Hi

Vinny, any update yet on this current situation?

also vinny, do you have a email address for support at GHL europe?

Hi, we should have an update for you later today.

GHL Europe email:
    info@ghl-kl.de

Quote Originally Posted by vinny View Post
    hi, we should have an update for you later today.

Ghl europe email:
    info@ghl-kl.de
    deleted
    Last edited by Matthias; 27.09.2016 at 07:46. Reason: Unadequate post without any useful information in regards to the support case

As Vinny from our GHL USA support crew mentioned the correct email address for support in Europe is info@ghl-kl.de, which is also mentioned several times on our web page.

We didn't receive a single email in regards to this support case. Either you didn't send us anything or it didn't come through for some reason.

However, please send us an email to this email address, our 2nd level support will handle this ASAP - as we handle EVERY support email we receive.
    Let us go from there.

If the unit is faulty or if there is a settings error can be found out quite easily once we have all the details we need.

Since we move this to direct 2nd level support this topic will be closed now.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.