Thread: open ports to access doser 2 from internet

Default open ports to access doser 2 from internet

HI

I want to access my doser2 SA using the iPhone app from Internet. What ports should be open at my home router?

Thanks

You can use myGHL to access your doser from outside of your home network. This option requires no app, just use any web browser and log into your myGHL account.

Sure I know, I have a myGHL account, but its not so user friendly to use from a mobile. I have already open the ports to access my profilux using GHL Profilux app and it works great (I can even custom the port on GHL Center).
    I do not want to connect Doser 2 to my profilux, so I would like to connect from internet to Doser 2 from GHL Control. Can you tell me the ports? Thanks

Hello Nuno,

I assume, you are accessing ProfiLux with its WebInterface, right?
    The Doser2 does not offer this option, so this will not work.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Matthias,

I am accessing profilux using GHLProfilux app for iOS. (of course with a public IP and the port I custom on profilux is open on the firewall/router side)
    I also can access Doser 2 using GHL Control app for iOS from the internet if all ports are open on firewall/router. But for security reasons I only want to open the ports used by Doser 2. Because I do not have a sniffer in place to see witch port is used. I am asking which ports are used and if there will be a authentication in the future as exists for the proflux.

regards,
    //nuno ferreira

Hello Nuno,

please try tcp port 10001.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.