Thread: Feed pause issue

Default Feed pause issue

Long story short, few days ago I realized that my vortech pumps are not working... after quick diagnose found that fish icon is moving in the corner of touch screen, controller was in feed pause 1 which was kinda surprise for me cause nobody touch it, tried to turn this off but I couldn't so had to deactivate feed pause in vortech CP.
    I start research and got some info that older firmware may cause that issue, with hassle finally upgraded controller to the latest firmware 6.28, Profilux Touch to firmware 1.06 and vortech controller to 1.04, looks like PAB firmware is up to date.
    Unfortunately that feed pause is still on and I'm slowly getting tired of it, any help would be highly appreciated.

Controller version ProfiLux 3.1T eX

thanks

Does the issue persist if you assign your Vortech pumps to another feed pause?

Hi Vinny,
    Thanks for your input but problem is solved.
    However i would like to share my stupidity with other users who might have similar issue.
    Always check Timer activates in feed pause CP !

Never used timers before but currently needed one for additional light in clownfish tank so i set Timer 1 from 10:00am to 10:00pm and didn't even think of it that it might be assigned to Feed pause 1.
    Profilux is really powerful toy and I love it for all that possibilities.

Regards
    mark

Glad to hear you got it figured out.