Thread: Dual Head dose pump failsafe: which combination of socket functions?

Default Dual Head dose pump failsafe: which combination of socket functions?

OK. P3 with latest firmware. I have ATO set up with optical sensor.

I wish to do auto water changes with dual head dosing pump. What I wish to do is have my float valve in my new saltwater holding tank keep the doser off if the water level is low in the new salt water tank. I'm OK with setting a dosing schedule independent of the AWC functions.

I don't see where I could assign my float valve directly to the pump socket with control logic to turn it off if the float is activated (or deactivated).

So, I'm OK with setting a timer to run once a day for x number of hours/minutes. If the water level in the holding tank is too low I wish for the socket to be deactivated no matter the schedule (over ride it).

How can I do this? Seems simple on the surface...

I figured it out! The ATO is set up on control circuit 1. The float in question is #3. I just used control circuit 2 with leakage detection. Then set a time to run the pump. Then control logic to stop when there is a general error (AND function with inverse of general alarm and timer to run pump).