Thread: Help Needed - Problems after updating firware and myGHL activation

Default Help Needed - Problems after updating firware and myGHL activation

Hello, I have encountered the following problems after performing these steps. I can't seem to think of a solution. Any advice and assistance is greatly appreciated.

I'm at my wits end and desperate to get the doser working again!

1. I updated GCC and Doser 2 firmware to 1.0.8.4 and 1.19 respectively. I save my current dosing data to file (but now I can't find the file or its location - any ideas where the default folder is located??)
    2. I then connected the Doser 2 via USB to my PC to start verifying and updating to myGHL. This failed on numerous attempts. I entered the myGHL ID and the serial number of my Doser 2 SA - without success and the repeated message "the device is not connected to myGHL".
    3. I then tried to upload my saved dosing data/params file and can't locate the file nor folder!
    4. Now in GCC, I cannot open the "system" tab without the connection error message (see pic below). I have tried a default reset and reupdate firmware, but it didn't work.

I do need help to
    1. resolve the connection error message and "system" tab
    2. reload my previously save dosing data
    3. a solution to myGHL problem.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Screenshot (3).jpg

Screenshot (4).jpg
    Last edited by marcusbptan; 14.05.2016 at 13:52.

The error 41 message pops up when an older version of GCC is used with a much newer firmware version. Use the newest version of GCC and try again.

Use the search function on your PC and search for the file name you set when you saved your doser file.

myGHL
    - myGHL needs to be activated from the doser's settings page.

- The doser needs to be connected to your home network.
    -Confirm communication between the network and doser by pinging the doser's IP address. Each time you go back into the WiFi/LAN settings and save settings, the doser needs a few minutes to fully connect to the network.

- Once the above is done, you can copy the myGHL ID found in the system settings page and paste it into the myGHL.com add Device field. The doser's serial number is not needed when you setup myGHL.

Thank you for the quick reponse Vinny!

I have reloaded the GCC and it worked.
    Unfortunately, I realised I have not entered the crucial set of saving the previous data into a file name. Hence, I have manually re-entered all the dosing data and now, saved it to a file name and source.
    I think I will leave the my GHL set up for now.

Once again, I'm very appreciative of your assistance.
    Cheers
    M