Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to set up ATO?

Default how to set up ATO?

how do i set up the ATO using the profilux only without a computer? also i have the old power bar which isn't a PAB right? how do i activate it? thanks!DSC_0411_zps04661578.jpg
    Last edited by johnfallon135; 11.05.2016 at 14:13.

It is much quicker to do this on GCC, but here's the how to:

Programming ATO from ProfiLux screen
    1. Using the arrow keys, scroll down and select "Level"
    2. Select "Control" and choose the control circuit number to set this program to.
    3. Select "Auto top off"
    4. ATO Always? Select "Yes"
    5. Set maximum on-time
    6. Select if you want this ATO to automatically reset error. Selecting yes, means that the alarm will reset itself once the sensor detects water again.
    7. Select the sensor number which will be used for this command. If you have the sensor in port 1/2, select "1"
    8. Save settings

If you wish to change the reaction time of the sensor, do this:
    2. Select "Input" and select the control circuit to edit. If you set your ATO program to control circuit 1, then select "1".
    3. Set the reaction time.
    4. Input inverse? "No"
    5. Save settings

Assign non-PAB powerbar from ProfiLux screen:
    If this is your first digital powerbar, you will have to enable the S ports. Follow these steps:
    1. Using the arrow keys, scroll down and select "System"
    2. Scroll down and select "Digi. powerbars"
    3. Answer the questions. If the digital powerbar is connected to the S1-S4 port, select "Yes".
    4. Select "Set numbering" and set the starting number.
    **If you're adding this powerbar and already have a PAB powerbar, you should set the numbering of the digital powerbar to start at 1 and reassign the socket numbering for the PAB sockets.
    **If you have an existing digital powerbar, the numbering for this second digital powerbar would start at 7.
    5. Save settings

Assigning the ATO function to a specific socket number
    2. Scroll down and select "Sock. outl. func."
    3. Select the socket number where you have the ATO pump.
    4. Select "Wat. fill (ATO)" and select the control circuit number you selected when you were programming the ATO function. If you chose to use control circuit 1, select "1".
    5. If desired, set blackout delay time.
    6. Inv. sw. behavior? "No"
    7. Save settings

The powerbar you have is a digital one and requires an S cable and should be connected to one of the "S" ports.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    It is much quicker to do this on GCC, but here's the how to:

Programming ATO from ProfiLux screen
    2. Select "Control" and choose the control circuit number to set this program to.
    3. Select "Auto top off"
    4. ATO Always? Select "Yes"
    5. Set maximum on-time
    6. Select if you want this ATO to automatically reset error. Selecting yes, means that the alarm will reset itself once the sensor detects water again.
    7. Select the sensor number which will be used for this command. If you have the sensor in port 1/2, select "1"
    8. Save settings

If you wish to change the reaction time of the sensor, do this:
    2. Select "Input" and select the control circuit to edit. If you set your ATO program to control circuit 1, then select "1".
    3. Set the reaction time.
    4. Input inverse? "No"
    5. Save settings

Assign non-PAB powerbar from ProfiLux screen:
    If this is your first digital powerbar, you will have to enable the S ports. Follow these steps:
    2. Scroll down and select "Digi. powerbars"
    3. Answer the questions. If the digital powerbar is connected to the S1-S4 port, select "Yes".
    4. Select "Set numbering" and set the starting number.
    **If you're adding this powerbar and already have a PAB powerbar, you should set the numbering of the digital powerbar to start at 1 and reassign the socket numbering for the PAB sockets.
    **If you have an existing digital powerbar, the numbering for this second digital powerbar would start at 7.
    5. Save settings

Assigning the ATO function to a specific socket number
    2. Scroll down and select "Sock. outl. func."
    3. Select the socket number where you have the ATO pump.
    4. Select "Wat. fill (ATO)" and select the control circuit number you selected when you were programming the ATO function. If you chose to use control circuit 1, select "1".
    5. If desired, set blackout delay time.
    6. Inv. sw. behavior? "No"
    7. Save settings

The powerbar you have is a digital one and requires an S cable and should be connected to one of the "S" ports.
    Thanks Vinny! by S ports you mean the S1-4 and S5-8 ports?

Profilux back_zpscebe5kc8.jpg

How come my S1-4 port is the same size as my PAB port on my profilux? isn't the PAB port suppose to be bigger than the S ports like the size of the Lan port?

How come my S1-4 port is the same size as my PAB port on my profilux?
    You should measure it again - it isn´t.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    You should measure it again - it isn´t.
    this is my profilux 3 version http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/x...pscebe5kc8.jpg

they're the same size? and the lan is much bigger than them

Simply try to put in a LAN cable into PAB (fits), LAN (also fits) and S1-S4 (not possible to plug) and you will see

i got it working thanks guys. i was also wondering how long are the maintenance and feed mode times? and is there a way to turn on and off individual switches on the profilux? can you please link me the manual that will teach me all this too as there's so many i don't know which to get? thanks again!

The one the one titled, Programming Guide will give you the information you are looking for.

Both maintenance mode and feed pause has their own settings page in GCC. You will find them in the "Extras" dropdown option.

In the Maintenance mode settings, you can select which switches will react to this mode and the duration.

In the Feed Pause settings, you can set the duration and if the mode will turn off anything labeled "Filter". If you go into your switch channels page, you can set the socket you want to react to the feed pause by setting the function as "Filter".

prompt response thanks!