Thread: New FW update issues with MyGHL and SMS

Default New FW update issues with MyGHL and SMS

Just updated to latest versions of FW and SW.
    So far couple of issues
    When trying to use MyGHL my GHL id is visible but security key is as follows

I try to save and assign but once I go to MyGHL I cannot enter security key. When I try to verify it tells me MyGHL id is already assign to my account.

I know it's something simple but I can't solve it!

Also when I try to connect to my SMS unit GHL control automatically gives me "error code 41"

Thank you in advance

Always at sea;

Dr. Antonio Longo

And just to mention running 6.27 FW and latest GHL Control Center.

Always at sea;

Dr. Antonio Longo

Probably it is a connection issue. How did you connect your SMS-Module?

For myGHL: The security key will be generated, after initiation of "Verify myGHL-ID" under "Manage devices".

Is your device listed there? Can you connect to your device via browser?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I don't think we are talking about "firmware-issues", it is more likely some settings are not correct

myGHL: PM sent

SMS: I don't know if it is connected over PAB or RS232

if PAB: the devices need to be assigned (maybe again after update) - DON'T set the check mark "search for SMS" in the connection settings
    if RS232: SMS will not sho up in the PAB device list, of course - set the check mark "search for SMS" in the connection settings
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

BTW - it is easier to make a screenshot with the Windows tools (e.g. press CTRL+PRINT, or use the snipping tool) than to take a picture with a camera

I understand it's easier to take a screen shot like that but I am on my mobile device and can't do that from it.
    Thank you for clarifying

Always at sea;

Dr. Antonio Longo

MyGHL problem solved. Had to delete device and re assign

Still trying to fix SMS.

Thank you very much Matthias.

Always at sea;

Dr. Antonio Longo

SMS problem fixed. Re started the P3 and SMS unit and connected now. Working perfect.
    Thank you Matthias for the rapid answer and great support.

Always at sea;

Dr. Antonio Longo

great to hear, thanks for the feedback