Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New GCC 1.0.8.4 and firmware - Seasonal Lighting is here!

Hello Matthias,

Can you confirm me one thing, is moon phase start and end time also adjusted with seasonal lighting?
    If not, it's a problem, moon phase simulation must start when night coming and stop when day begin.
    Moonlight is set to start at 22h and stop a 6h, its ok in June, but in December, with seasonal lighting day begin at 8H45 and end at 17H15.

Thank :-)

Hi,

there are udates available.

The firmware for Mitras LX and ProfiLux 3, both included in this GCC version, had been updated.
    Please update your devices with the new versions in case you have already the previous beta versions.

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...nter-v1-0-8-4/

There was a problem when ProfiLux controlled the Mitras via wireless-card PLM-PWC, the seasonal lighting was not transmitted in this scenario. All fixed now.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmorefun View Post
    Hello Matthias,

Can you confirm me one thing, is moon phase start and end time also adjusted with seasonal lighting?
    If not, it's a problem, moon phase simulation must start when night coming and stop when day begin.
    Moonlight is set to start at 22h and stop a 6h, its ok in June, but in December, with seasonal lighting day begin at 8H45 and end at 17H15.

This is a good point. Right now the moon phase simulation is not shifted, but we will add this in 6.28. This is larger job and needs time and thinking.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok, thank for all Matthias :-)

Also for the moonlight sudden lighting change problem. You said me "not easy to solve but I have some ideas to improve that."
    Hope you will find solution for that too, for moment i use this tip:
    moonlight.png
    But i don't like this solution.

PS: now you have done this awaited feature maybe you will have time for other lack thing like flow sensor alarm during Maintenance, unreported VorTech alarm or add refill option for doser in Profilux LCD screen.

PS: now you have done this awaited feature maybe you will have time for other lack thing like flow sensor alarm during Maintenance, unreported VorTech alarm or add refill option for doser in Profilux LCD screen.
    yes, of course

but not in the next 3 weeks since I am heading to the USA for our show (Reefapalooza) this weekend ...

thanks again for your feedbacks

Default GCC 1.0.8.4 now Release version

also the included firmware

no changes since version from 04/08/2016

the improvements in regards to Seasonal Lighting which had been asked for will come in the next version

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    This is a good point. Right now the moon phase simulation is not shifted, but we will add this in 6.28. This is larger job and needs time and thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    yes, of course
    but not in the next 3 weeks since I am heading to the USA for our show (Reefapalooza) this weekend ...
    thanks again for your feedbacks
    Any news Matthias?

Thank
    Last edited by Gael; 02.11.2016 at 09:11.