Thread: MyGHL Questions

Default MyGHL Questions

Few questions

Will this support webcam feeds in the future?

Will this provide graphical data of parameters instead of just current values?

Will the cloud email directly alerts? (I am yet to get my profilux to send me any emails due to encryption, firewalls, ect).

Quote Originally Posted by diesel3443 View Post
    Few questions

Will this support webcam feeds in the future?
    Is planned.

Will this provide graphical data of parameters instead of just current values?
    Is planned.

Will the cloud email directly alerts? (I am yet to get my profilux to send me any emails due to encryption, firewalls, ect).
    Also a planned feature. The cloud server will send emails directly, then.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Great news. Thanks Matthias

Hi,

How I can see that sockets are working? And enable or disable a sockets as in the App. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kalmatar View Post
    Hi,

How I can see that sockets are working? And enable or disable a sockets as in the App. thanks
    A state indicator is included in the table under Switch functions and sockets, now.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok, thanks

You could put a manual function to disconnect or turn Switch, This would be perfect for me.