Thread: Doser defaulting back to S1-S4 after power outage

Default Doser defaulting back to S1-S4 after power outage

Hi, I have two PAB powerbars and a 4 channel doser, PAB bar 1 is S1-S6, the doser is S7-S10 and the second PAB bar is S11-S16; this has been setup this way for a long time however after a brief power outage today dosing pump 1 came on permanently - I only noticed this as I was passing the doser at the time of the outage. Luckily dosing pump 1 is not connected so no damage was done but if it had been doser 2 that would have been dumping about 10L of alk solution! On further investigation, manual override of S7-S10 had no effect, however, manual override of S1 switched it off....S1 is my return pump. I had to reprogram the doser back to S7-S10, my question is how can this happen, in all the time I have had a Profilux it has only ever gone wrong when flashing....If I hadn't been present this would have been a tank wipeput - should the doser be set to S1-S4 always and PAB plugbars set after? Please advise, Andy

No response from GHL, wow, it's not like this is important at all....

I had to reprogram the doser back to S7-S10, my question is how can this happen, in all the time I have had a Profilux it has only ever gone wrong when flashing...
    This could happen because of the power outage.

should the doser be set to S1-S4 always and PAB plugbars set after
    Yes the best way to prevent this, is to set the doser to S1-S4 and disable the checkbox "Digital powerbar connected on S1-S4" in the socket settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.