PDA

View Full Version : Mitras time and system is frozen

rponza
15.01.2015, 12:21
Hello, I have 2x Mitras 6200hv for about 10 months now, working perfectly as a master and slave. About a month ago I bought the PWC card to control them using the P3, now, both lamps on slave mode, working as expected being controlled by the P3.

Today, is the third time that this happens; when I got home from work (around 5 p.m.) I noticed that all the lights of one of the lamps are turned off, looking at the display of that lamp it says that the time is 1:35a.m. (hence the lights are off). The display of the other lamp is showing the correct time, and all the lights are on as they should be. When I try to control the lamp to see what could be wrong using the front panel, all the buttons are not operational, as the complete system has frozen. The clock doesn't run anymore and stays at the same time. There is nothing I can do by pressing the buttons that make the lamp react in some way. For me to recover from this problem, I need to disconnect the lamp from the power outlet, and plug it back again, and now when it starts it gets the correct time, (same as the other lamp) and it starts to bring all the lights on smoothly.

The first two times that this happened, it happened to the same lamp, I was a bit concern about a faulty lamp, or a bad configuration, but today it happened to the other lamp. The times when the lamps got this problem were 1:35am, 6:47am and 7:20am. So random times I'm thinking. And all has happened in the lapse of 10 days.

Running latest firmware in P3 and Mitras.

Are there any known solutions to this issue?

Cheers!

GHL Support
16.01.2015, 12:42
Hello,

which firmware version is on both Mitras? Is it the latest one?

rponza
18.01.2015, 11:05
Hello Carolin, yes, both lamps have the same and latest firmware, a day ago this issue was repeated again.

Cheers.

GHL Support
20.01.2015, 09:25
Have you set the same channel for the PWC card and both Mitras lamps?

Gael
02.02.2015, 20:08
Hi

Tonight i find one of my two 6100HV totally frozen, daylight instead of night lighting, time frozen to about 14h while nearly 19h.
Firmware is 1.17.
I uses them in slave with Profilux 3 ex and PLM-PWC.
Configuration:
PLM-PWC: Master, chan:26, addr:1
Mitras Left: Slave, chan:26, addr:2
Mitras Right: Slave, chan:26, addr:3

Thank in advance.

***** System report ****
Controller properties
Name: ProfiLux 3.1T eX
Firmwareversion: 6,12
Device address: 2
PAB address: 17
Serialnumber: 14111120xx
Slot count: 3
Level inputs: 4
Sensor 1: pH-value
Sensor 2: Temperature
Sensor 3: Conduct.(S)
Sensor 4: Redox
Onboard 1-10V outputs: 6
Onboard socket outputs: 8

Slot/card properties
Slot number 0
Name: SERIAL
Class: Communication card

Slot number 1
Name: PWC
Class: Communication card

Slot number 2
Name: OXYGEN
Class: Analog card
Sensor 1: Oxygen

PAB devices
Name: Expansion Box
Firmwareversion: 1,07
PAB-address: 18
Serialnumber: 14090530xx

Name: VorTech-Controller
Firmwareversion: 1,03
PAB-address: 19
Serialnumber: 14100560xx

Name: ProfiLux Touch
Firmwareversion: 1,05
PAB-address: 20
Serialnumber: 14110570xx

GHL Support
06.02.2015, 10:03
@rponza + itsmorefun:

We'll check this. It's probably no hardware issue. We'll check if it the firmware can hang.

rponza
20.02.2015, 01:34
Hello Carolin, thank you for looking into this, yesterday has happend again. One of the two lamps has frozen, I created a video for you to have a look. I have another video that shows how I get out of this problem and this is when I plug the power back to the lamp, this time the lamp gets the time and date of the controller and it starts dimming the led's to the correct values and all is normal again. Let me know if you'd like to see the other video and I will post it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3rjX4ES2qc

GHL Support
20.02.2015, 08:52
Hello rponza,
thank you for the video. It would be good to post the other video, too. Thanks.

rponza
26.02.2015, 23:23
Hi Carolin, here is the other video showing when I reset the lamp, This video has different times than the first one because it is a bit better to view than the previous one that I had, the problem happened yesterday again, the lamp got frozen at 1:56am when the real time was 19:32.

http://youtu.be/H_PzawcVE_M

rponza
31.07.2015, 04:55
Hello Carolin, are you still looking at this issue, the problem is still happening at least once a week on both lamps. Tanks.

GazzMan
31.07.2015, 09:34
This has happened 3-4 times to my 6100, I just do a power reset now.

Matthias
31.07.2015, 16:20
to both:

1. question
what happens exactly
a) display is frozen
b) buttons are not reacting
c) lighting schedule is stopped (LED brightness stays at a certain value)

one of these things, or a combination?

2. question
does this happen when connected to USB or is USB not connected?

GazzMan
31.07.2015, 19:58
On mine it's been all three

Matthias
01.08.2015, 08:05
On mine it's been all three

what about my question in regards to USB?

2. question
does this happen when connected to USB or is USB not connected?

GazzMan
01.08.2015, 08:09
No, the last time it happened I was on holiday, the lights stayed on for 3 days solid until I recieved a call about it, I told my house sitter to turn them off at the mains each night and turn them on in the morning each day untill I returned home.

Gael
15.03.2016, 20:32
Hi

Problem occurred again with one of my two Mitras.
Tonight i find one of my two 6100HV totally frozen, daylight instead of night lighting, time frozen to about 13h while nearly 20h.
Firmware is 1.18.
I uses them in slave with Profilux 3 ex and PLM-PWC.

Thank

diverdutch
17.03.2016, 07:25
Gents, I have had this freezing several times on my mitras units... however after trying to find out why, I came to the conclusion its related to the used wireless communication channel. If you have other domestic equipment (microwave for example) in the surrounding area that operates on the same frequency the Mitras unit(s) can freeze-up. It took my several channel adjustments (15 [2425mzH]) before it stopped happening... try it maybe it stables out your issue too?

gino555
18.03.2016, 23:06
This happens every now and then on mine
I have a 6100hv&6200hv

rponza
19.07.2016, 00:37
Hello all, sorry for not responding sooner, I had really long "holidays" and move out houses, so I didn't look at this issue at all.

Matthias, in regards your questions:
1) It happens all of them, display frozen, buttons don't react and light is stuck at the specified schedule.
2) USB disconnected

It kept happening every now and then (at least once a week) while I was living in the old house, now that I moved into a new place, I haven't seen them fail once (2 months now).
What diverdutch says makes sense, my lamps start failing once I installed the PWC wireless module. (Previously, both lamps working as master/slave, I don't remember seeing them fail at that time).

I will keep monitoring them and post any changes.

Gael
17.02.2018, 18:58
Hi

Problem occurred again with one of my two Mitras.
Tonight i find one of my two 6100HV totally frozen, daylight instead of night lighting, time frozen to 11h26 while it's 19h.
Firmware is 1.20.
I uses them in slave with PLM-PWC.

Thank

gino555
17.02.2018, 19:17
This still happens to me on occasions