PDA

View Full Version : How do Australians buy mitras simu 55 or mitras light bar?

muz_zz
02.08.2014, 13:44
I am wanting either 4 mitras simu 55 or 2 mitras light bar actinic lamps but Australian dealer doesn't have stock?
Looked in the GHL shop but no,shipping to Australia?

Don't want to wait three months till dealer gets next shipment or longer maybe

So. can someone let me know where I can order these from so I can have them in the next few weeks

Thanks
Maury

CaptCrash
03.08.2014, 09:14
You could get them from an online retailer like http://www.sewatec.de, but be aware that this will mean that the local distributor won't provide warranty for them. If there is an issue you will need to return them to sewatec for waranty.

muz_zz
03.08.2014, 09:24
Thanks CaptCrash

i was going to do this but am to impatient as Sewatec take to long for delivery 5-6 weeks.

was hoping on a better delivery service.

Thanks
Maury

Matthias
05.08.2014, 18:27
yes, it is very sad that retailers and/or distributors have no or very low stock, but that's how it is, we face this problem all the time

I am sure we lose a lot of customers this way

If there is no stock in your country and there are no distributors willing to order in a reasonable time then order directly in Germany!

for example in the GHL shop:

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/en-GB/products-shop/light-technology/431/led-lightbar-mitras-lightbar

muz_zz
05.08.2014, 20:43
Thanks for the reply Matthias

I wanted to order from your shop but checked the shipping details and no Australia is mentioned so I thought this was no shipping to here.

So how can I find out shipping costs to Australia and the price with no VAT

Thanks
Maury

reef
07.08.2014, 12:09
yes, it is very sad that retailers and/or distributors have no or very low stock, but that's how it is, we face this problem all the time

I am sure we lose a lot of customers this way

I think the issue is that big online shops are getting almost the same discount as a distributor , the new GHL pricing model does not allow for countries that have small volumes of sales. so no margins for distributors.

scriptdaddy
08.08.2014, 02:42

I wanted to order from your shop but checked the shipping details and no Australia is mentioned so I thought this was no shipping to here.

Thanks
Maury

Interested in this also. Sick of having to order stuff in the UK, then get it shipped over to Australia. I'd much rather prefer the option to purchase direct from the GHL web store.

Antipodes
08.08.2014, 03:25
I thought you guys had a big distributor in Aus?
Also seems to be a lot of web sites selling the stuff.
Is this guy based somewhere else? Aquaria.com.au (http://www.aquaria.com.au/catalog/index.php/cPath/1_4_322)

No one in NZ at all!!

ShaneT
08.08.2014, 08:04
They never have stock, or if they do it sells out fast then you have to wait 3 months for the next shipment to come in. It's a pain in the butt,I would prefer to buy from the manufacturer.

Antipodes
08.08.2014, 08:52
They never have stock, or if they do it sells out fast then you have to wait 3 months for the next shipment to come in. It's a pain in the butt,I would prefer to buy from the manufacturer.
Yeah OK. Sounds like they are only buying on indent and not stocking at all??
Wanted to spend $80,000 here to put some stock on the shelf for NZ buyers, but GHL does not want to know me.

Matthias
08.08.2014, 10:27

Thanks
Maury

we ship world wide - if your country is not mentioned in the shop then please send us an email, we have to make the quote manually in these cases

Matthias
08.08.2014, 10:28
Interested in this also. Sick of having to order stuff in the UK, then get it shipped over to Australia. I'd much rather prefer the option to purchase direct from the GHL web store.

the same here:

we ship world wide - if your country is not mentioned in the shop then please send us an email, we have to make the quote manually in these cases

Matthias
08.08.2014, 10:43
Yeah OK. Sounds like they are only buying on indent and not stocking at all??
Wanted to spend $80,000 here to put some stock on the shelf for NZ buyers, but GHL does not want to know me.

Paul, I don't understand what you are saying. Can I assist you in some way?

reef
09.08.2014, 08:13
No one in NZ at all!!
Try www.aqua.net.nz

Antipodes
09.08.2014, 23:15
Try www.aqua.net.nz
This web site has no mention of GHL products on it!

Infact it is selling IKS computers. Not something I expect GHL wishes to be connected with!

Infact nothing can be actually bought of this web site.

reef
10.08.2014, 01:26
This web site has no mention of GHL products on it!

Infact it is selling IKS computers. Not something I expect GHL wishes to be connected with!

Infact nothing can be actually bought of this web site.

Thats because the web site is outdated.

Quality Aquatics in NZ sells GHL products, the web site will be up soon.

Antipodes
10.08.2014, 11:26
Uh Huh!

aqua_digital
18.09.2014, 19:22
shame the power is different we could send them to you when we get them here. But we are on 110v :(