PDA

View Full Version : Only 8hrs of graph showing on 1 probe

robnorton
01.09.2013, 20:38
Hello,

One of my probes is only showing the last 8hrs of data on the Touch display, what steps do I need to take to fix this?

I have restarted both the Touch and the Profilux ..

Rgds,
Rob

GHL Support
02.09.2013, 13:07
Have you updated both devices to the latest firmware?

robnorton
02.09.2013, 14:49
The touch is running 1.04, and profilux is running 5.15 (I plan to upgrade this later today)

JasonK
03.09.2013, 04:14
Is it a newly purchased Touch or where did you download 1.04 from? Its not available in the download section. Only 1.03.

robnorton
05.09.2013, 11:03
Hello,

Yes the Touch was bought in May 2013.

I have upgraded the Profilux to 5.17 now, and I am still experiencing the same issue...

Rgds,
Rob

JasonK
06.09.2013, 05:03
Maybe an idea, but i think 1.04 is still a beta firmware. Try install 1.03 for now?

GHL Support
06.09.2013, 06:47
No, the firmware V104 is the actual firmware.
But the V104 firmware has only additional routines for the use in the Outdoor3.

Mean: For the ProfiLux Touch the V103 and V104 is identical. No need for an update and because of this not in the download section.

robnorton
06.09.2013, 10:57
Thanks for the suggestion Jason - I would consider it if both were available to download so I could change - I wasn't aware however that it wouldn't make a difference for my setup.

Frank - Could you help with the issue I am having however?
After the upgrade, I now have nice graphs on the webinterface for all probes without missing data, so the issue must be with the Touch?

Regards,
Rob

robnorton
14.09.2013, 21:42
Any ideas please?

Matthias
19.09.2013, 08:04
we need more information, all we have is

One of my probes is only showing the last 8hrs of data on the Touch display, what steps do I need to take to fix this?

What does this mean exactly?

Are other probes showing more? If yes - what is the exact system setup? What probes are shown "correctly" - which isn't?

How long has the Touch been recording? Loner than 24h I hope.

If you change the shown period for measurement points - what happens? Only 24h to see and the rest is blank?

The core of my questions: Are the different probs behaving different?

Maybe some fotos which compare different probe graphs can help.

robnorton
21.09.2013, 09:09
What does this mean exactly?

Are other probes showing more? If yes - what is the exact system setup? What probes are shown "correctly" - which isn't?

I have pH, Temperature, Conductivity, Redox probes
All the probes except the Conductivity probes are displaying their graphs on the touch correctly

How long has the Touch been recording? Loner than 24h I hope.

It has been recording for over a month

If you change the shown period for measurement points - what happens? Only 24h to see and the rest is blank?

On the conductivity, there is only 8 hours, if I change the shown period, it still only shows 8hrs worth of data, the rest is blank

The core of my questions: Are the different probs behaving different?

Only the conductivity probe is behaving different.

Maybe some fotos which compare different probe graphs can help.

I will try get some photos and post here.

robnorton
11.10.2013, 18:55
I had a power outage shortly after I posted my last comment, since both the Profilux & Touch have restarted, the problem seems to have resolved itself...
If it happens again I'll let you know..

Thanks for the help :)

Rgds,
Rob