PDA

View Full Version : Dosing pumps and Touch

alereef
09.04.2013, 16:17
Just to be sure before to buy:
Can i program and control dosages with the Touch?

Matthias
12.04.2013, 18:28
I am not sure what you mean

are you taalking about manual override? this is possible

if you are talking about the settings - they have to be done with the PC-software ProfiLuxControl or over the ProfiLux-keys

the Touch has a remote-control function, with this key-presses of the ProfiLux can be simulated and the content of the ProfiLux display is shown on the Touch

holger
12.04.2013, 18:52
Hallo Matthias,
a manual override is possible with the touch? I donĀ“t need it, but interested in knowing how to do. Could you give me a hint?
thanks
Holger

Matthias
12.04.2013, 18:54
the menu in ProfiLux Touch where you can switch the sockets manually

holger
13.04.2013, 06:50
right, where else. They are plugged in the sockets. The next step could be a function to name the sockets in the touch... But this discussion belongs into another post.
Thanks

alereef
13.04.2013, 09:58
I am not sure what you mean

are you taalking about manual override? this is possible

if you are talking about the settings - they have to be done with the PC-software ProfiLuxControl or over the ProfiLux-keys

the Touch has a remote-control function, with this key-presses of the ProfiLux can be simulated and the content of the ProfiLux display is shown on the Touch
I was asking about the settings.
So anytime I need ro change a balling dosing I cannot use the Touch...I think Touch need to be rethinked, actually is in large part is useless in my humble opinion.

Matthias
13.04.2013, 10:04
you can use the Touch for changing settings - as described in the remote control mode

BigAl07
22.04.2013, 16:14
I was asking about the settings.
So anytime I need ro change a balling dosing I cannot use the Touch...I think Touch need to be rethinked, actually is in large part is useless in my humble opinion.

I believe Matthias is trying to say: On the TOUCH itself is a "simulated" version of the input screen on the ProfiLux controller You would make your changes there just like as if you were pushing the buttons on the front of the ProfiLux itself.

I hope that makes sense. If not I can take pictures of it this evening and post them.