PDA

View Full Version : In-Line TDS??

B B
25.07.2009, 01:47
I read somewhere that the profilux can use a FW conductivity probe as an inline TDS meter. Is this possible??

GHL Support
25.07.2009, 11:53
Yes it can be used. But there has to be either a PLM-Cond S/F or a ProfiluxPlux Ex to connect a Salinity probe.

aqua_digital
25.07.2009, 13:53
Hiya

I have passed to Matthias some suppliers of inline TDS sensors, ones that will fit directly into the line of the RO water outlet, this is what most requests are for right now. We have a surge in demand for this in canada and the USA.

Maybe GHL could clarify if the PLM-ADIN could be used for this purpose so third party inline units could be attached also, this would alleviate the demand as I could have these available in 2 weeks.

We have started to import the grpahite conductivity probe for those that wish to monitor "stored RO water" the first batch went out immediatly so we will have more coming in at the beginning of September after our August shut down.

I have also sked GHL to look into CO2 atmospheric sensors for the hydroponic industry as these too are in huge demand for the Profilux. The demand for profiLux in this industry is massive now.

B B
25.07.2009, 14:19
Hiya

I have passed to Matthias some suppliers of inline TDS sensors, ones that will fit directly into the line of the RO water outlet, this is what most requests are for right now. We have a surge in demand for this in canada and the USA.

Add me to the list.. I am in Montreal.

Maybe GHL could clarify if the PLM-ADIN could be used for this purpose so third party inline units could be attached also, this would alleviate the demand as I could have these available in 2 weeks.

I have a PL-ADIN... please keep me posted on this. If I could do this without having to buy another conductivity card I would be very happy. I got the PL-ADIN card because I was told that I could use it for more level sensors, however that wont be available until at least 4.08. Right now the installed card is in my profilux for no reason.

We have started to import the grpahite conductivity probe for those that wish to monitor "stored RO water" the first batch went out immediatly so we will have more coming in at the beginning of September after our August shut down.

I would need another conductivity card, for this. Hopefully it can be done with the PL-ADIN. I will have a few signals left over after I connect my extra floats to it.

I have also sked GHL to look into CO2 atmospheric sensors for the hydroponic industry as these too are in huge demand for the Profilux. The demand for profiLux in this industry is massive now.

aqua_digital
25.07.2009, 14:26
Hiya

Yep you help support Brent at Big Al's in Montreal ;)

In regards to the PLM-ADIN I have not been informed that the Level sensor support will not be until 4.08. :(

B B
25.07.2009, 15:10
Yep....

hoping 4.08 will be out sooner rather than later... but seeing that 4.07 is still BETA.. I will assume that 4.08 won't be out for at least a couple of months.... hopefully it will be sooner..

I do service for Big Als in montreal and am starting to suggest Profilux to some of my high end clients. Which is one of the reasons that I got one so I can learn what the profilux can and cant do.

The other reason I got a Profilux is because I heard that it is such a great controller :)

aqua_digital
26.07.2009, 19:50
Thats great to hear ;)

We are working hard to get Big Al's all over Canada to do the same.

Matthias
27.07.2009, 08:17
don't worry - 4.08 will come in a few days

B B
27.07.2009, 13:13
Excellent!!!

Thank you Matthias.
:D