PDA

View Full Version : Need help SoS

ashlight
04.07.2012, 15:21
It's going to be long, sorry
It's like this from day one, two years ago!
I have PL 3ex with all 4 electrodes 6bar and dose pump, 5m later ex box1 with all 4 electrodes 6bar and dose pump, 5m later ex box2 with all 4 electrodes 6bar and dose pump, 5m later ex box3 with all 4 electrodes 6bar and dose pump. All FW are updated.
Ex box 3 use to send an short alarm for temp than ph than redux and so on every 5 minutes and stop all day long. After a fw update it stopped and instead I got pub com alarm 4-5 times a day.
I now added two more exboxes and 6bars the alarm just going crazy!! My electrodes alarm is enabled and still from ex box 3-5 all connected electrodes are sending alarm one after the other the p3 stop reading them for a fraction of a second and it's ok again.
Obesely I can't work with the SMS unit which is my ears and eyes when I'm away… what should I do?
Thanks!

Antipodes
05.07.2012, 02:55
HI Ashlight,
I am not a GHL employee, but I suspect that it would help if you could do a bit of fault analysis yourself.
Your system is quite complicated and I daresay not easy to replicate.

If you can remove each ext box in sequence until you no longer have alarms or issues and reinstall each one in turn to see where the problem actually starts, and then install each probe in turn and enable to ensure you have a working system with each new addition.

I know this is going to be a problem for you as you seem to be running everything from 1 PL3 ex. If you can possible provide alternates as you do this?

I also see this to be a difficult problem to resolve and it will take several days or maybe weeks of constant trial and error to see why you are getting alarms when parameters are normal.

Maybe GHL will have a different reply?

ashlight
05.07.2012, 07:43
This is so wrong! I just lost all data from all electrode (I have over 40) there time clock started again…

ashlight
06.07.2012, 08:54
Matthias, pleas!!