PDA

View Full Version : Auto water change by timer, no longer option for feedpause

Antipodes
05.05.2012, 07:58
As the title says the new firmware is missing the feedpause during timer activation.

When carrying out the Auto water change the sump empties, the feed pump and skimmer system both are feed from the sump and run dry for a time if not disabled.

With the older firmware there was the option of enabling feedpause during a timer activation which I also have my above pumps shutdown. With all probes options set to disable during control during feedpause, this also helped.

Is there away to achieve this without using multiple programmable logics.

Wirus
05.05.2012, 09:10
As the title says the new firmware is missing the feedpause during timer activation.

The feedpause is changed during last update, there is now an own menue for it below "Extras"
If you activate feedpause #1 and set the timer you have for AWC feedpause all is as before.

But in one point you are right: There is no possibility to have more than four timers to activate a feedpause now, so you can´t have feedpause for all possible timers.

Hint: If you specify more than one or a different feedpause than #1, function of "ESC"-button is different -> read the manual for it.

Antipodes
05.05.2012, 09:22
Thanks Wirus.
I did look at this and thought that it was for the feed pause to operate a timer.
Been chasing some other problems which were fixed with 5.12C.

Yeah I need to RTFM. Its what I tell everyone else!!

But you are correct we need to be able to attach more timers to a feed pause. (PLEASE)
Problem closed,

(Now to find out if my network port is fried)