PDA

View Full Version : Email notification (Profilux) BUG......

mdanielse
14.05.2011, 01:55
Hello there,

I think I found a small bug in the Email notification function from the Profilux.

-When I have a alarm on my Level1(min-max), the Profilux sends me a email with a LEVELalarm notification, this works good. Now I correct the Level1 problem, so the Level1 alarm stops.
-At this point I disconnect the PAB cable from the PAB-powerbar or disconnect the mainpower, the Profilux sends me again an email with a PABCOM alarm in it. This is also the way it should work, no problem so far.

But here is the(my) bug.
-I have a Level1 alarm, the Profilux sends me a email, but this time I do not correct the Level1 problem and thus the LEVELalarm remains. Then I disconnect the PAB cable from the powerbar. On the Profilux display I now see 2 alarms the LEVEL alarm and the PABCOM alarm. This is also correct. But now for the Bug.......
I do not get a email for the PABCOMM alarm, the only email i got was from the LEVEL alarm??
Because it is a new alarm i would expect to get also a email from this PABCOM incident.

Am i doing something wrong, or is this a little bug in the firmware(5.07)....?

With Kind Regards,
Jack

Email settings

Email message

Matthias
14.05.2011, 09:46
we check this

mdanielse
14.05.2011, 13:07
Thanks, I will keep an eye on this thread for the outcome......

ashlight
14.05.2011, 15:38
I have written of the same
http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/showthread.php?p=25045

ashlight
14.05.2011, 15:41
Oops I accidentally pressed on the send
I ment to say that it's the same with the SMS

mdanielse
06.01.2012, 02:33
Still not solved, any news yet?.
Or is it not a bug and am I doing something wrong?....
Same problem seems to a occure with alarm sms.
Just one message is send, and when the alarm remains(this alarm is not corrected) and a new alarm occurs.... this second (new)alarm is not send by mail and or sms.

we check this

Blahenazo
06.01.2012, 19:53
not your fault

I discribe it too some time ago ( didn't get any respond so )

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/showthread.php?4644-multiple-alarm-support-should-be-highest-prio-on-next-FW&highlight=alarm

mdanielse
05.03.2012, 01:42
Is this a error or am I doing something wrong.

Still havened got a answer, regarding the outcome of you investigating this possible problem.
It hase been half a year now.....:(

Still not solved, any news yet?.
Or is it not a bug and am I doing something wrong?....
Same problem seems to a occure with alarm sms.
Just one message is send, and when the alarm remains(this alarm is not corrected) and a new alarm occurs.... this second (new)alarm is not send by mail and or sms.

leunam
20.08.2012, 20:07
Hello,

I know that this is an old thread, but is there any news about this problem.
Because i'm having almost the same problem.

When my level 1/ato makes a alarm because i am out of osmosewater and send a alarm/email and now i am not at home, the alarm is still active. because i don't reset it.
But now my greatest fear: my aquarium glass breaks and it triggers my leakage alarm, in this situation my lower neighbors will know it before i do because there will not be send a alarm/email.

I think that this a simple item to fix in a firmware update.

mdanielse
22.08.2012, 11:25
Yes, an old threat, but still valid.

mdanielse
16.03.2013, 12:57
Dear Matthias,

This bug is still not solved in the latest firmware, the problem is still there.
I personalty think that this is a very serious problem, if you depend on e-mail/sms alarm functionality.
And yes.. I know that the chances are not that big that two or more alarms succeed each other.
Do now that the email/sms functionality is a big part of the reason that I chose to go for the Profilux system.

If one alarm is active and a other alarm occurs than you do not get a -email/sms if the first alarm is still active.

Hope that you can let me now if I am doing something wrong or that there is a small bug in the Profilux's firmware.
What ever the reason is I would like it to be solved one way or the other.

Greetings,
Jack

we check this

reef
16.03.2013, 13:13
Just came across this thread, I thought I was doing some thing wrong, but I see from the thread that this is still a problem.
Hope a fix is soon as am away a lot so need peace of mind that all alarms are notified.

Matthias
16.03.2013, 17:21
I think we can handle this in 5.16

mdanielse
31.03.2013, 15:09
Thanks, looking forward to this new firmware release..............

I think we can handle this in 5.16