PDA

View Full Version : Feeding Mode

fletch
23.03.2010, 16:21
Has/Does anyone know how to setup feeding mode?

Thanks

g

GHL Support
23.03.2010, 17:22
I found this in the programming guide.

5.4 Feeding pause
Here you can set the Length feeding pause; as long as this, the feeding pause will last which was started
manually with the key Esc or automatically by a timer. To avoid a disturbance of the microbiological climate of your
filter, you should not choose this time longer than absolutely necessary (ca. 5 to 10 minutes).
Furthermore you can set which effect the feeding pause shall have:
Stop filter? – with the selection of Yes the switchable socket with the function Filter will be switched off during
the feeding pause
The behavior of the current pumps during the feeding pause can be defined in the settings of the current pumps (see
5.5.6 Pump settings).

The Feeding pause is starting if you pres ESC on the Profilux itself.

fletch
25.03.2010, 17:29
I found this in the programming guide.

5.4 Feeding pause
Here you can set the Length feeding pause; as long as this, the feeding pause will last which was started
manually with the key Esc or automatically by a timer. To avoid a disturbance of the microbiological climate of your
filter, you should not choose this time longer than absolutely necessary (ca. 5 to 10 minutes).
Furthermore you can set which effect the feeding pause shall have:
Stop filter? – with the selection of Yes the switchable socket with the function Filter will be switched off during
the feeding pause
The behavior of the current pumps during the feeding pause can be defined in the settings of the current pumps (see
5.5.6 Pump settings).

The Feeding pause is starting if you pres ESC on the Profilux itself.

Thanks Martin,

but i couldnt find where to set that I want pump X off at the feeding mode?

Blahenazo
25.03.2010, 17:52
open plc go to the pumps section
and then select pump group edit and then you can choose what action you want
off , minimum etc...