PDA

View Full Version : e mail problem

patrick vachon
18.03.2010, 04:05
my e-mail notification stopped working? It worked great before. I do firmware upgrade, is it possible that this function does not work with 5.00o?

I try several things and nothing. When I test, I have only a black window flash once.

On mailserver, I put (smtp.live.com) port 25 because I'm on hotmail. I do not understand why he no longer works?

francais:

mon e-mail notification ne fonctionne plus?? il fonctionnais tres bien avant. J'ai fais upgrade de firmware, est-il possible que cette fonctione ne fonctionne plus avec le 5.00o??

J'ai essayer plusieur chose et rien. Quand je fais test, j'ai seulement une fenetre noir qui flash une fois.

Sur mailserver, j'ai mis (smtp.live.com) port 25, car je suis sur hotmail. Je ne comprend pas pourquoi il ne fonctionne plus?

Matthias
18.03.2010, 08:18
the email function is built in ProfiLuxControl and has nothing to do with the firmware

-> a firmware update has no effect on the email notification

if you only see the DOS-box (black box) it is very likely that your email settings are not correct

patrick vachon
18.03.2010, 15:39
thank you, now I try with another computer (at work) and it works very well. I'm going to look at my pc or router at home.

thank you

patrick vachon
19.03.2010, 04:09
I have good success. I have the uninstall and reinstall profilux control. All is ok.

:)thank you