PDA

View Full Version : Dashboard (with wifi) and MY-GHL (internet access)

palmlover
15.03.2017, 04:16
When I access with P4 with wifi, the page of Dashboard shows nothing. Is this normal?

And, I cannot connect the device by my-GHL outside my home. Why?

THX

MatthiasF
15.03.2017, 07:48
Hello palmlover,

the Dashboard should not be empty, although the ProfiLux4's internal webserver
allows you configuring the wifi-parameters only at this time and firmware updates.
You could make use of it, if you only have AP-mode access, for example, via smartphone.
Obviously, you made the wifi-configuration already in Infrastructure-mode with internet access, right?.

Regarding myGHL, please send us your device system information (myGHL-ID/serialnumber, exported settings.par-File preferably) to support@ghl-kl.de
We will have a detailled look on it.

palmlover
15.03.2017, 08:07
Thank for reply.

For Wifi connection to Dashboard, I have successfully connected with P4 (either by smartphone or Desktop PC with locating P4 with internal IP., i.e. : 192.168.1.xx). Yet, after accessing the P.4, only a page of Dashboard shown with GHL logo (something like this) but I cannot find any data of sensors for my tank. Is this normal at present?

For my GHL, I have emailed to the email address for detail. Here I am in doubt if the wifi is not stable to connect with my router (as I put the P4 in a cabinet). Thus, may I ask if I can install the add-on card (lan card) into P.4 (I have one for my P.3 and if this is ok then I will put it into my P4).

Hello palmlover,

the Dashboard should not be empty, although the ProfiLux4's internal webserver
allows you configuring the wifi-parameters only at this time and firmware updates.
You could make use of it, if you only have AP-mode access, for example, via smartphone.
Obviously, you made the wifi-configuration already in Infrastructure-mode with internet access, right?.

Regarding myGHL, please send us your device system information (myGHL-ID/serialnumber, exported settings.par-File preferably) to support@ghl-kl.de
We will have a detailled look on it.

MatthiasF
15.03.2017, 09:09
Hello palmlover,

the ProfiLux 4 full webserver with sensor data/visualization is under development and scheduled to be released next.
Until then, it offers the possibility for wifi configuration via AP or firmware upgrades.

The PLM-LAN extension card cannot be used as you want. So leave it out in this case.