PDA

View Full Version : Question on setting up two Digital Powerbars

NewReefer
05.12.2009, 19:40
Hello,

I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I just set up two digital powerbars, but I'm not sure if I did it right. I first plugged both in to the mains, then ran a control line from the second powerbar to the first, then the first powerbar I plugged into S1-S4 on the Profilux itself. I then went into Profilux control and followed the onscreen directions for setting up the digital powerbar. I plugged my two heaters into sockets S1 and S2 on the first digital powerbar and set these sockets to control the heaters in Profilux Control. So far everything is working just fine, except that on the second digital powerbar sockets 1 and 2 are both lit red, even though nothing is plugged in to these sockets. Have I done something wrong during the setup procedure? If so, how do I correct it? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

chippypah
06.12.2009, 01:24
You need to connect the first plug bar to the Profilux and number the sockets for example 1 to 6, then unplug it from the Profilux and plug the second plug bar into the Profilux and number for example 7- 12. Then you can Daisy chain them as you all ready have done.
Cheers
Pete

NewReefer
06.12.2009, 01:46
:DThanks so much, Pete! This really helps me out!

chippypah
06.12.2009, 01:47
No problem glad I could help.
Cheers
Pete