PDA

View Full Version : Firmware for Pwerbar 6D AUD

Arcade King
23.01.2016, 00:30
Hi, first post (never had an issue in 3 years until now)

It's been several months since updating my Profilux so I decided to try the new GHL Control Center. I wanted to update to the latest firmware from 6.06 to 6.23 however I accidentally clicked on the PAB firmware update without realizing and even though it said it may not be compatible it erased my PAB firmware anyway. Now my powerbar does not work.
I cannot find the firmware on the download page or in the Control Center folder. I need to fix this ASAP.
Cheers
Travis

CaptCrash
23.01.2016, 02:11
It sounds like you will need to do an emergency update on the powerbar firmware

The process in this linked thread should be what you need http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/showthread.php?10006-Expansion-box-Problem&p=62635#post62635
The thread is for an expansion box, the process is the same for the powerbar, just with the powerbar firmware file.

I can't find the firmware files in the GHL download location, but I have downloaded the powerbar firmware in the past, if you don't have it, send me a pm with your email address and I can email you the file.

Arcade King
23.01.2016, 03:15
After an hour of searching the net I was able to find version 1.08 which got me out of trouble.
Thanks for your replay, I guess its bad timing this happens when the download page is missing the files.

CaptCrash
23.01.2016, 04:35
Its not so much bad timing as it is very bad process from GHL to change the downloads page and not populate the new one with the files that their customers need.
The last two times that the download page has been changed, this has occurred.

I would say it is unacceptable.

Its good that you were able to find a file to use.