PDA

View Full Version : New firmware features -file read ?

bad_inferno
05.07.2015, 03:19
What does 6.14 provide (3.1N), I cannot read the "details" from the download page anymore. I am sure I read something about being able to download (ftp ?) a file to a 3.1N and then link it to a nominal value or I think it was doing annual temperature changes. I did try and look at the 6.14 documentation however did not see too many changes in relation to this function.

Is there any additional information on this feature, if in fact it exists ?

Artur
06.07.2015, 08:55
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean, here are the changes:

Version 6.18
- PAB configuraion via GCC improved

Version 6.17
- improved dynamic nominal value: sesonal nominal values can be defined with file

Version 6.16
- support for GHL Doser 2 Slave

Version 6.14
- Bugfix: Problem in V6.13 with assignment of Expansion Box over PAB solved

Version 6.13
- support for Powerbar 5.1

Version 6.12
- support for models 3.1T and 3.1TeX
- - Bugfix: Lightdemo and time lapse
- simultaneous operation of EHEIM-controller, Mitras Lightbar and GCC possible

Version 6.11
- constant flow control with flow-sensor and 1-10V-interface possible
- more stream pump groups, night decrease for each group adjustable, easier pump assignment
- improved spanish translation and small design improvements in web interface
- Bugfix: 1-10V-interface during maintenance
- Bugfix: Thunderstorm with ProfiLux Touch
- function "Waterchange" with index > 1 for sockets and progr. logic available

Version 6.10
- support of new ProfiLux-Touch functions (with ProfiLux-Touch firmware 1.05 or higher): Labels customizable

Version 6.09
- minimal pH-hysteresis reduced to 0.05
- Info-Text during booting and for menu Info & Support customizable
- cloud simulation during low brightness optimized

Version 6.08
- improvements web interface (dosing overview, tablet and smartphone optimization, Level alarm reset)
- better support for dosing pump control
- 8 instead of 4 dynamic nominal value channels
- 8 instead of 4 variable illumination channels
- thunder-sound during thunderstorm (in combination with GHL Control Center 1.0.4.8)

Version 6.07
- webserver performance improved, thereby apps and webinterface are faster
- improvements web interface
- maintenance programs consider also the Mitras Lightbar now
- variable illumination for Mitras Lightbar usable, too
- "Lightdemo" and "Time lapse" for test and demonstration purposes can be enabled directly on the ProfiLux
- variable illumination can use illumination channels 1-16

Version 6.06
- new web interface design, improvements and extensions
- extensions for webserver, neccessary to use the new function of the apps (1.2 and above)
- new tokens

bad_inferno
06.07.2015, 10:33
Thank you for replying

It 6.17 interests me a lot...." sesonal nominal values can be defined with file"

The DOWNLOADS for profilux 3 only have firmware up to 6.14 listed, how do I get the latest 6.18 if it's not on the downloads page. ?

Is there a forum thread or any description on how to use the feature of 6.17 with improved nominal values and using files ?

Artur
06.07.2015, 15:43
The DOWNLOADS for profilux 3 only have firmware up to 6.14 listed, how do I get the latest 6.18 if it's not on the downloads page. ?
New firmware is delivered with GHL Control Center and you can find the firmware in the "Firmware" folder of GHL Control Center.

Is there a forum thread or any description on how to use the feature of 6.17 with improved nominal values and using files ?
You need a CSV file with three columns (date;time;value) and a header with a name for each column. The best way is to use Excel or other programs like Excel to create a table with the values and export it as a CSV.
Make sure the Date and Time are formated like in your OS.